Monday 7 July 2014

c u b a

As always, if Elisa writes, I feel like writing too. So, I'm going to talk a little bit about my summer.
I am in Madrid now, but I've spent one week in Cuba and it was amazing.
We were staying at the International Film and Television School (Escuela Internacional de Cine y TelevisiĆ³n) and I've loved it. I wish I could go there some day.
We went there because my mother (who is a script writer and a film director) was teaching script writing. I really liked the ambience in the school and I felt so comfortable with the students and the actors and actresses.

sunset at the school

school's pool

We went to some island called Cayo Levisa. It was lovely.

para para paradise

and the water was perfect

stars like me

this is another me
We went to some forest. It was cool and it rained a lot. We went to see some waterfall.
it was all right

views were amazing
We went sometimes to La Habana.
La Habana at night

i'm really, really cool actually
And here is a pic of the school.
i'm coming here some day 
And that's all. I hope you liked it.
Now I'm in Madrid and maybe I'm falling in love.

1 comment: