Saturday 14 December 2013

fuerteventura

Hello everybody.
Last weekend I went to Fuerteventura, in the Canary Islands, Spain.
My aunt was working there so we went and visited her. We had like a 'long weekend', we didn't have school on friday, so we traveled on thursday. And we came back on tuesday. Yep. We didn't go to school monday and tuesday. Because we are worth it.
I went with my uncle, my cousin, my grandma and her sister.
We did lots of things and had a great time. The weather was absolutely lovely, it felt like summer.
My aunt, uncle, cousin and I ran almost everyday. At the beginning it was hard, but I ended enjoying it. It felt awesome and made feel so proud.
the flight was not that bad

hot cousin



i believe i can fly

cute stones in ajuy caves





sup?

snickers ice cream made me happy




it's just a reflector...

this smoothie tasted like heaven, it had raspberries, blueberries and something else i cannot remember. delicious

i love doing these with the fairy lights
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoy writing.
xoxo
see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment